Sunday 29 May 2011

A Face Without A Name


As I close my eyes tonight,
I think of you, and smile;
I wonder where you are,  
You're a face without a name.

Maybe I've never met you
Maybe you're my best friend
But I know you're there, somewhere,
A face without a name.

I feel like i already know you
And yet, the mystery remains
You keep that spirit in me
(With) your face without a name.

I've tried to look for you
I've searched, but I'm still to find
The pieces never fit perfectly
On your face without a name.

I hope to discover you, someday,
I hope to hear your story,
I have mine to tell you
(But for now,) you're a face without a name.

1 comment:

  1. can songs be uploaded and still be called a blog? :S
    'coz i love this one and 'll always remember this :)
    keep those words rollin'! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete